Thursday, January 18, 2007

Last Days

Tomorrow is my last day at what will soon be my old job. For my going away party today, we had pizza and our receptionist was kind enough to get me one of those huge bottles of Trappist beer. Those monks sure don't have anything better to do than upping the alcohol content on their giant bottles of beer, don't they? Wow. I probably should have waited until I got home to drink that.

My best advice today came from our Turkish professor, who advised me to "Have a happy life-- watch out for bats!"

A succinct warning for our brave new world. Have a happy life, and watch out for bats, everyone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you staring work at?

What kind of trappist was it?

(The important questions).

7:30 PM  
Blogger *moosie* said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:29 AM  
Blogger *moosie* said...

I hit the wrong button. for which i apologize. I meant to say, congrats, dear Joshy, go kick some covert intelligence butt! So, there it is again :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Covert intelligence in the sense that I'm going to be a secret shopper for Barnes and Noble. Because if that latte isn't hot and they didn't offer to enroll you in the B & N rewards program, well, they're going to get some points marked off.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home